History

1895: Giovanni Pessina, Carlo's father, created the corporate in Alba for signs and pannels.
1942: Carlo Pessina and his wife Anna continue the artisan company for the construction of road signs. The company is located in Busca, in the province of Cuneo.

1948: The company produced almost exclusively tarffic signs and it is equipped for the installation too.

1955: Serigraphy starts to replace the inscriptions made by hand or by spraying. In the photo, Elvio Pessina, son of Carlo, is painting a road sign in the establishment of Busca.

1977: "PESSINA & FIGLIO", receives the 1st PREMIUM of the PREMIO CITTA’ DI CUNEO. The company expands the production of signs, the painting of the roads markings, manufacturing road surface marking and lighting systems. In the photo, Carlo Pessina (to the right) is receiving the award.
1980: The company Pessina expands to the supply and installation of road safety guard-rails.

1990: In addition to the road signs, Pessina expands the production of road markings with the use of machineries for thermoplastic application.
In the picture, there is a Pessina's truck equipped for thermoplastic markings coating.
2002: Pessina s.r.l. opens the Turin's office.

2006: The office in Rome is established, for doing a better service to central Italy's clients. The company continues to be associated with Confindustria.
2007: The office in Naples is established, with the aim of ensuring the services' quality to the clients in southern Italy and the islands.
2012: 29 November. The company, the first in Italy, obtains the CE marking for the production of road traffic signs.

www.segnaleticaverticalestradale.com

•  www.pessinasegnaletica.com

•  Pessina S.r.l. P.Iva 02016150043  •